Deal Announcement – Full-service Employment Agency
Valley Personnel provides recruitment services for clients and has been acquired by a strategic buyer. Pavilion was retained by Valley Personnel as its exclusive sell-side advisor, assisting and negotiating the structure of the transaction as well as due diligence.
Valley Personnel Director, Ed Osko comments:
“After having worked with the Pavilion team, I have to admit they exceeded my expectations in a number of different ways:
- The Pavilion team provided me with a Valuation – that was very professional and comprehensive. It surprised me that the process revealed a lot of extra value that I hadn’t considered.
- One of my concerns was that I’d be distracted and forced to answer a lot of questions from buyers. That didn’t happen because of their detailed preparation and on-boarding process.
- I was expecting disruption and they managed the sale smoothly from start to finish.
- Another concern was privacy; however they handled the entire sale process with complete secrecy and my staff were not alerted or alarmed. In fact the transition process was smooth and effective.
- Finally – I was expecting a lower sale $$ value and the successful buyer paid more than I expected. They negotiated a higher cash component and great transition terms for me.
I’m really looking forward to my retirement – thanks to Pavilion!”
To review our other references, click here to see our client testimonials.
Pavilion Business Services is a Canadian M&A advisory firm dedicated to assisting companies with the divestitures, acquisitions, and other strategic plans. We have led numerous transactions across Canada for discerning clients when the time comes for a sale, merger or acquisition.
Activity seems to be much higher from over a year ago, multiples are notably higher in the lower middle market. This goes to show that the sellers who are moving now are getting ahead of the curve and taking advantage of supply and demand conditions.
If transition or exit planning is on your radar, let’s have a coffee and discuss options. For a no-obligation discussion – please call me at 1.800.758.2922.
I look forward to hearing from you.