DO YOU HAVE AN EXIT STRATEGY?
Whether you pass on the business to your family or sell your business to employees or third parties, the transfer of your business is a process rather than an event.
Pavilion understands the important dynamics and special considerations that relate to family businesses.
We work with families and shareholders of closely-held private companies to assess exit and liquidity alternatives. We can help business owners pursue specific strategies including the sale or recapitalization of the business.
We can help stakeholders understand their alternatives and how to obtain their goals. Each requires a different approach and technique to implement an effective plan.
Now is the time to plan and groom your business for sale. Not all businesses immediately sell. A formal exit plan will help guide you in meeting post-exit financial goals on your terms and avoid hasty transitions.
- Acquire increased growth and value through appropriate planning
- Avoid unexpected losses such as the 4 D shock: Death, Divorce, Disability/Disease, and Departure
THE BEST FIT
In addition to strategic buyers, we have the research team and experience necessary to access vertical and niche markets. Our goal is to find the best fit for all companies involved:
- Short, medium and long-term exit planning
- Analysis of key areas of the business and a professional, detailed business valuation
- Exit options analysis, explanation, and planning
- Identifying applicable third-party requirements, such as lawyers, tax professionals, etc.
- Impartial advice and resolution of complex business matters or disputes relating to the sale
- Maximizing sales value and ensuring a smooth process from start to finish
- Structured planning and guidance for each step of preparation for sale
Failure to plan is planning to fail.
There’s too much at stake without foresight.